Thursday, March 19, 2009

Work post #1

Hello Reader,

for this post i will be reminisce about one of my work experiences. i know this wasn't the exact question but I'm planning to make it my own. my last job was a a computer store called tekserve, i worked as a paid intern. i would wake up at 9 too get there at 10 five days a week. when i fist walked in the door i had something no job as ever offered me since, free time. every morning we would get about 20mins too sit down and relax before a long shift. after the morning relaxation it was straight to work. the other interns and I would spend the day doing everyone bidding. If someone asked me too get coffee or a snack or something i was on it A.S.A.P.. after the first few weeks they began too give me more responsibility, eventually I was offered a job as a triage tec.

No comments:

Post a Comment